Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yes the U.S.A. cares, but what about our own....

So today on the web I read, "The United States is deeply concerned about the use of force by Egyptian police against protesters demanding the end of President Hosni Mubarak’s rule. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stated that the protesters should refrain from violence and express themselves peacefully."

 FYI - I do not believe the people that are protesting in Egypt are reading my blog, so I am just going to say what I mean right here and now! My personnel belief is I am sorry for the people in Egypt and how they have been treated for all these years. But, once our military has removed all the America's citizens out of their country it is Egypt’s and the citizen’s responsibility to solve the problems. The United States of America must feed and provide shelter for our own first. Just in the USA there is somewhere near 500,000 Americans that are homeless. Per some more research I have learned that 33 million Americans continue to live in households that did not have an adequate supply of food. Nearly one-third of these households contain adults or children who went hungry at some point in the year 2000. So I decided to send President Obama a short note:

 Dear Mr. President,
 We have some major problems right here in the U.S.A. that should be addressed ASAP. We should take care of our own before we worry about other regions of the world. Let's provided more tax breaks for business so more people can go back to work and quit collecting unemployment. If any citizen gets any Federal assistance, they should be required to submit to a drug test every 30 days. More local technical schools need to offer free job training to anyone unemployed, so they can get back to work and be able to provide for their families.

Sincerely,
A voter

* Please understand these are my thoughts and know one else’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment