Monday, February 27, 2012

I am back & it's fixing to get ugly!

I've tried to not show my emotions, but it is just not working. I need more than a yes man or someone that tells the truth 50% of the time. I want people to read what I write and say, hmmmmm! Now that's not much to ask, is it? I want to be considered an up and coming Outdoor Writer. To do that I plan on writing more, take more pictures & start audio interviewing folks.

So starting this month my thoughts and all my product reviews are going to start right here. Please understand what you are reading will be my thoughts and know one else's. I am will be talking about products I have tested and my personal thoughts. I promise not to rant and rave too much about other stuff, but it will happen.

"So let's go racing boys!"

BRANCH

No comments:

Post a Comment