Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 10 New Years resolutions from me

In preparation for the Year 2013, here are my Top 10 resolutions I've been thinking about for the upcoming year.
 
 

1.  Read my Bible more.
2. To have more date nights with Kim.
3. Write more blogs.
4. Help make Wave Away #1
5. Get outdoors more.
6. Support and help raise more funds for our wounded soldiers.
7. Double my exercise time; instead of every 3rd day do it 2 out of 3 days.
8. Plan my retirement from the gov't job.
9. Try to help Kim more in her business - Kimberly's Corner
10. Not to take my phone with Kim and I when we go to dinner.


THANKS FOR READING..... BRANCH


About the author: Tom Branch, Jr. is a full time Firefighter, Paramedic/Lieutenant in Georgia for the past 28 years and he is a part owner of Wave Away, LLC.  He has been working and consulting in the Outdoor Industry for over 18 years and is currently creating and managing a pro fishing team, developing new products, promoting products through demonstrations, designing packaging, and he participates in different forums, radio & television shows.  Tom and his wife, Kim are volunteers with Operation One Voice. They live north of Atlanta near Braselton, GA with their lab “Jake”.


No comments:

Post a Comment