First thing, to get a screen shot all you have to do is:
· Gen3 HDS unit - push the Pages and Power button at the same time.
· Elite Ti unit - push the Pages and Power button at the same time.
· Hook units - you must press Power button and then Zoom (+).
*note all Hook units – You must have an SD card in the unit. You cannot save screenshots to internal memory, Navionics cards, or other mapping cards.
How do you review your screen shots and move them to a SD Card
· Gen 3 - Pages, scroll down to files, (My Files>Screenshots>Show how to choose only one screenshot or all screenshots) memory card, choose file and copy to SD card.
· Elite Ti – Pages, scroll down to files, (My Files>Screenshots>Show how to choose only one screenshot or all screenshots) memory card, choose file and copy to SD card.
· Hook – menu, menu, system, arrow over & down to Browse files, enter. Select the files you want to copy to the SD card.
I hope this small paragraph will improve your screen shots images on social media. Here are some samples of my screen shots….
Thank for reading… Branch
About the author:
Tom Branch, Jr. is a freelance outdoor writer and prostaffer for Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World in Lawrenceville, GA. He retired as a Lieutenant/Paramedic/Firefighter with Gwinnett County Fire, GA after 29 years of service in 2013. He is currently a contracted employee with NAVICO/Lowrance working as the Southeastern Prostaff Coordinator. He has been working in the Outdoor Industry for over 20 years. He and his beautiful wife, Kim live north of Atlanta near Braselton, GA with their lab Jake. They volunteer with Operation One Voice (501c3) (www.operationonevoice.org)